Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{A Quick Announcement}

Hi friends!!!!!!!!!!!
It's me, Danielle!! :D I hope you all have enjoyed the posts, I've been posting (with the help of my mom and a friend)!!!!! I have an announcement to make....drum roll please...
Ok, it's not that exciting, actually it's rather sad...ok, I'll just tell you. :)
So, on March 31st, the internet at NH is being shut down for purposes which I do not know, so I will try my ABSOLUTE hardest to get at least 3 or 4 more posts to my friend, that way she can post them weekly until I'm home (i'll be home in less than 4 wks!). I'm not making any promises, but I will try very very hard to get some posts done...at least to finish the second part of showing you around NH. :D
Thanks for your prayers and understanding!!!!!
Blessings!!
~Danielle
P.S. This past weekend I was able to ride on the Nile River!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaand, I saw the source of the Nile!!! Pretty amazing! I'll have to show you pictures of that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment